Clone your favorite fruit tree over and over again with the Garden Grafting Tool.
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit? An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds - which, by the way, don't produce genetically identical offspring.
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
Why It's The Best Tool For Grafting
Heavy-Duty. made of high-quality carbon steel blades, ABS plastic handles, and stainless steel springs.
Sharp. the cutter's sharp blades make cuts that promote the best cambium contact of two different plants for a high survival rate. It's also for pruning plants and bushes you want to maintain at a certain height.
Time-Saving. makes grafting and pruning faster and easier; with grafting, simply cut, connect and tape and no more manual shaping of branches in between.
Wide Application. use on fruit trees, small plants, bushes, vegetables, flowering plants, and cacti.
- Allows easy grafting. With this tool, you can clone your favorite fruit tree over and over to double your harvest. You can also save dying fruit trees by grafting them to younger, healthy ones.
- Time-saving. You can easily cut two different stems, join them together, and bind with tape. You don’t have to shave same slopes on both branches with a knife as in the old laborious and time-consuming way. Saves you 40% of the time and energy than traditional grafting method.
- 2 replaceable blades. This innovative grafting tool comes with three replaceable blades (one is already attached to the tool). You can use these blades to graft branches into V shape, and Ω shape for easy binding.
- Doubles as a pruner too. The best part about this grafting tool is that it also has a built-in pruning shear. You can remove useless leaves, twigs and stems without changing tools.
- Safety lock. It locks the blades in for safe storage and to avoid accidental cutting.
Material: Stainless steel
Type: pruning shears
Applicable scenarios: garden pruning, bonsai pruning, seedling grafting
Blade length: 40
Handle material: PVC
Pruning tool type: pruning shears
Features: Non-slip tightening